Re: COD problems

At 10:50 PM -0500 1/23/99, VWGTi@aol.com wrote:
>OK Guys Problem....
>
>I had an amp i was selling over the internet.  Sold it to a guy in Washington
>state.  Shipped it out COD.  Well today he called me saying he got the Amp and
>he paid for it with a check (which i had requested cash or money order only!).
>He then told me he had stopped payment on my check and that i wouldn't be able
>to cash it.
>
>Now what do i do?  He has my amp.  He refuses to pay for it or even ship it
>back to me and if i try to cash his check i won't be able to?
>
>Can i file a claim for it through UPS?  I am not going to drop it because its
>a $250 COD order.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Jeff

Where does this guy live? Some of us NWesters can show up on his doorstep
asking for the amp.

-Khan

Khan Klatt <kklatt@nw.verio.net>                                       Verio
Network Engineer                                    Bellingham Branch Office
Tel 800.591.2757 x 13                                    725 N. State Street
Fax 360.738.8315                                        Bellingham, WA 98225