Re: COD problems

Jeff,

When you shipped the package, did you specify for the driver to accept cash or money order only?

If you did specify cash or money order only and the driver picked up a check, then UPS will have to eat it. If you didn't specify, then I've got bad news for you.

Is the check made out to you or to UPS?

Email me off list and tell me where you live, I may be able to help you out with some info.

Later,
Bri..
previous job was:
Tracers & Inquiries Supervisor
UPS Dallas COD Payment Processing Site

VWGTi@aol.com wrote:

OK Guys Problem....

I had an amp i was selling over the internet.  Sold it to a guy in Washington
state.  Shipped it out COD.  Well today he called me saying he got the Amp and
he paid for it with a check (which i had requested cash or money order only!).
He then told me he had stopped payment on my check and that i wouldn't be able
to cash it.

Now what do i do?  He has my amp.  He refuses to pay for it or even ship it
back to me and if i try to cash his check i won't be able to?

Can i file a claim for it through UPS?  I am not going to drop it because its
a $250 COD order.

Any ideas?

Jeff