Re: 98 GLX alarm problem

I had the same problem.  It turned out that the rear passenger door wasn't
closed all the way.  It took me until the next day to figure out that the door
wasn't closed properly.  The light on the dash letting you know that your door
is ajar wasn't illuminated, otherwise I would've checked the doors sooner.
Another note is that the interior dome light did not go out after its' normal
couple of seconds.  Anyway, make sure all of your doors are closed tightly and
then you can move on to the relay(s) and your added wiring.  It sounds
elementary, but it'll fool you sometimes.  Best of luck.

Chuckem