Re: COD problems

Boy what a bum rap!!! That guy you sold it to is
a cheeeessyyy Assh**e!!  I bought a part from
a person on the list COD, and paid it with a
Cashiers check, I also should add that I am an
honest person.  The bank can put a stop-payment
on a Official or Cashiers check also.  The one
that would be more difficult to put a stop payment
would be i.e. a western union money order.  UPS
is at fault here if the driver took a regular check,
because when I got my part he only wanted a
cashiers check..Good Luck....

Talat
97 GLX
Blk/Blk