RE: BRAKE PADS THAT DO NOT DUST!!

I've heard from a number of people in the racing community that Metal Masters
have an appetite for rotors, but I don't have any experience with them myself.
 I use Porterfield R-4 pads on my race car.  This is a race compound,
carbon-kevlar pad, & it produces less dust than the stock pads on my GLX.
However, I doubt that it is as dust free as the Mintex.

Porterfield makes a street version of their carbon-kevlar pad.  It is called a
R-4S.  That is what I would recommend.  Porterfield's number is 800-537-6842.

Michael Keith
Pasadena, TX
'98 Jetta GLX
'85 Golf SCCA ITB