Help! 95 J3 GLX Fault Codes

Howdy List!

We have a 1995 Jetta 3 GLX with about 80kmi. The only mods to date are a
AutoTech 304SS exhaust, K & N Air Filter, slotted/drilled brakes and a
couple airbox mods (remove mesh filter and noise cone).

I keep getting a fault code even though the engine is running just fine.

1344 - The Bentley Manual I have doesn't list this one, anyone out there
have a clue what it is?

The dealer I took it to cleared the codes but could not duplicate the
problem during his test drive. It usually happens early in the morning when
the car is cold about halfway to work or in the evening when I return home.

Car runs fine, mileage OK, power just fine. I checked all the fluids and
everything is topped up and looks good.

Does anyone know what his code is? Does the Factory VW Service Manual list
more codes than the ones in Bentley???

Thanks in Advance
Craig & Donna Squier
1995 GLX