Re: BRAKE PADS THAT DO NOT DUST!!

ok.....
not to start a huge thread on this thing, BUT I have been running  the
ferodo ds2000 pads for about a month now.... before I had the mintex red box
pads, and I basically see no difference between the dust content on both
sets.  I drive my car pretty hard, and my wheels begin to get dirty after
about 3 or 4 days with the mintex pads... everything is the same with the
ferodo pads.  the only difference is that the ds2000 set up do not fade
under lots of heavy braking, cyn runs,  and hot lapping.
OH..... there is one more difference... instead of blackish brake dust, the
ds2000 leaves a reddish tint black brake dust.
george