Ticking noise almost gone

Well, I finally took my car into the shop for the ticking that came from the cam
install I had last March.  I have already blown 500 bucks on new lifters, but
the car still ticks.  The power has always been good, but the noise is driving
me crazy.  The VW Tech, who is a good friend of mine, said they will likely
order a new head for the car, all under warranty.  My car is stock now, so this
is not a problem.  BTW, this noise is not coming from the injectors.

On a side note, I was put in a 98 2.0 Jetta 5 speed loan car, and it is a turd.
I used to think mine was fast.  This car is gutless.  However, I did get to take
my CD changer with me and it plugged right in to the loan car.  At least I have
my tunes.

Billy T.
1998 Jetta GL Loan Car
Minor Threat, Crystal Method, Tribe Called Quest, Souls of Mischief, The
Charlatans, and something else I can't remember.