RE: TIME TO REPLACE BRAKE PADS...BUT WHAT KIND

It's time to replace the brake pads on my '96 GLX.  Can any suggest a mail
order brake pad set (front & back) that do not create as much brake dust as
the factory pads??  Mintex, MetalMaster, etc.....

All is appreciated.  Also looking for a website or phone number for a VW
company that specializes in new or remanufactured VW parts.  I need some
components for the rear driver's side door (power window items).

Thanks.

Mike Drake
96 GLX Black/Black w/minor mods