Re: Power window problems.

I'm having the same exact problem in my '96 rear driver's side window.  A few
weeks back I went to open the window and the damn thing would not come back
up.  I pulled it up by hand to shut it but it kept creeping down (from
vibration).  The motor was working as I can here it.  I finally got tired of
making sure to close the window everyday so I dove into the door panel to find
the problem.  The plastic flange on the window bar that wraps around the steel
cable was messed up.  A small plastic ear that secures the wire to the flange
broke so the wire was slipping.  I jerry rigged it with some wire, put it back
together and it work fine.  A few days later it didn't work but I could here
the same clicking that you are hearing.  I'm not sure what the problem is yet
but would appreciate the same input from our fellow car enthusiasts.

Thanks.

Mark Randal