MidKnight Motorsport payment options

At this time I do not accept credit card purchases because I tried to spend
most of my "free time" (not much of that between my "real job", the family
and MidKnight Motorsport) developing and testing new products and ideas and
I didn't want to get tied up in the retail end of sales.  However, a few
potential customers, have asked me if I would consider accepting credit
cards for purchases, so I put this out to you, if you have considered
purchasing either the Air Bath or IceBox system and have not done so
because I don't take credit cards, please e-mail me directly.  If I receive
enough persons who have been "put off" by my payment options,  I will start
accepting credit cards for purchases.  Also, in the event you didn't know,
VW Sport and Autobahn Designs are authorized distributors of MidKnight
Motorsport products and they can and will be happy to take your order and
both shops accept payment in the form of Visa & Mastercard.

Myron Ybarra
MidKnight Motorsport
http://members.tripod.com/~MIDKNIGHT_MOTORSPORT