Mobilia.com

Spotted this in my news clipper. You automobilia freaks might like it.-G

New Online Auction is Home for America's Car Culture
(Last updated 9:53 AM ET February 10)

RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. (BUSINESS WIRE) - Whether you are looking for a
scale model Harley-Davidson, or one of thousands of other automobilia
collectibles, Mobilia.com is the place for you.
The technology behind this site for auto toys and collectibles is OpenSite
Auction from OpenSite Technologies, Inc. With over 50% market share,
OpenSite Technologies proves to be the market leader in Internet auction
technology.

At Mobilia.com, people can bid, buy, sell and/or trade auto collectibles,
toys and models through either a silent auction or the fixed-price
Mobilia.com storefront. Thousands of items have already been consigned to
appear this month at Mobilia.com, including toy cars, gas station signs,
racing posters, rare automotive books, vintage license plates and model
kits, among others.

"Mobilia.com is the logical extension of the highly successful collector's
bible for toy cars and models, Mobilia Magazine," said Eric H. Killorin,
Founder of Mobilia.com. "By creating an online auction and community for
America's car culture, we are bringing together car enthusiasts from all
over the world. We are able to offer a real-time auction, fixed price store,
as well as pricing guides and auction results. At the same time, we want to
ensure that visitors are provided with the most pleasant and secure online
experience possible. We chose OpenSite's auction software for its
ease-of-use for the customer and combination of auction and set price
selling formats."

"Not only is the Mobilia.com auction site tremendously significant to the
automobilia market, but the size and scope of this auction allows OpenSite
to showcase the extensive capabilities of our product, OpenSite Auction,"
said Michael Brader-Araje, founder and CEO of OpenSite.

About OpenSite Technologies and OpenSite Auction

OpenSite Technologies is the market leader in Internet auction technology,
offering entrepreneurs and small, medium and large businesses a
comprehensive solution for creating branded interactive Web auctions.
Founded in February 1996, in Research Triangle Park, N.C., OpenSite
Technologies currently has more than 50% market share of public Web auction
sites.

OpenSite Auction, available on CD-ROM, automates the process of setting up,
running and maintaining real-time auctions over the Web without additional
programming. Using OpenSite Auction, companies can create a branded,
profitable new e-commerce channel for moving excess inventory and first-run
products. OpenSite recently won two prestigious industry awards, Fall
Internet World 98's "Best of Show" for Outstanding E-Commerce Applications
and Internet Commerce Expo 98's "Best of Class" in Web-based Selling.

More information on OpenSite Technologies, Inc. and OpenSite Auction is
available at www.opensite.com.

About Mobilia.com

Mobilia.com is the online home for America's car culture. Featuring an
online auction and store, Mobilia.com opened for business in February 1999.
Based in Middlebury, Vt., the privately held company was established on the
premise that a centralized community where automobilia enthusiasts can
collaborate in discussion and commerce would greatly enhance the experience
of owning and collecting cars, motorcycles and related memorabilia.
Mobilia.com was founded by Eric H. Killorin, publisher of Mobilia Magazine,
the first major publication devoted exclusively to collectibles for car
enthusiasts.