Re: '98 GLX wireless remote? Seat height?

I'm 6'4" and a little over 200 lbs, and although the Jetta is a little low on
headroom, I love it.  It was hard to make the decision to purchase the car
because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get used to the lack of headroom, but
I've never regretted it.  In my old car, I drove with the seatback almost
straight up, but I won't fit that way in the Jetta.  I've gotten used to
driving with the seatback tilted back a little more, and now when I'm driving
another car, like my girlfriend's, which has plenty of headroom, I'm still
more comfortable with the seat tilted back.  It's just something I've gotten
used to I guess.  FWIW,

ROB
'97 GLX metallic green/beige leather
DEI keyless entry (inexpensive and works great!)
Pioneer/Boston Acoustics/Infinity/JBL/and more in stereo...