Re: replacing center console lid?

I think you need to take the whole console off to replace the door.  There are two
screws on each side(you may need to take out the seats, or slide them all the way
forward).  The screws are covered with a little disc that pops in place.  There is
also a 10mm plastic nut that is under the E-brake boot, toward the shifter.  You
will need an extension on a socket to get at it.  When those three fasteners are
undone, the console will come out.  You should be able to slide the e-brake boot
thru the hole it attaches to, so you don't have to take it off.  Don't forget to
unplug the harness to the trunk popper once you get the console off.  The rest
sould be pretty simple once you can see how the little compartment attaches.  I
hope I helped, and good luck.

Billy T.