From: DESEOSA@aol.com [mailto:DESEOSA@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 1999 3:05 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Windshield Wipers

I was just thinking I need some new ones too. Let me know if someone
recommends any to you privately. Thanks

Angie Y.
'95 Red GLX 5spd.
I'm originally from Boston! Yeah me!

<<Subject:	 Windshield Wipers

Any suggestions?  The ones I have now (stock) are crap with all the salt the
city of Boston sees fit on it's fine roadways.  Maybe they are trying to
fill the potholes.

Andy Ballantine
99 Black GLX