WARNING CONTINUED-AN0THER NEW VIRUS INFO...

Wow-

Our company is pretty up to date on these viruses, and luckily enough I
read the company postings. Our posting came out last week describing this
one along with another virus called PICTURE.EXE. Same family of viruses.

>Several serious virus and trojan horse program outbreaks on the Internet
have been reported in the past few weeks.

>-MCI/Worldcom was infected by a fast-spreading NT virus.

>- An email with an attachment named "PICTURE.EXE" has been circulating on
>the Internet.  This program is *not a hoax*; it is a trojan horse program.
>If executed, the trojan program automatically will send sensitive computer
>files to an email address in China.

>- An email with an attachment called "HAPPY99.EXE" was detected at GTE
>Internetworking in Dallas.  The executable program was a trojan that added
>attachments to all outgoing emails and built a list of all email addresses
>that mail was sent to.

>Since new viruses and trojan programs are being created every day, it is
>imperative that employees take responsibility for protecting their computer
>systems and company data.

 http://kumite.com/myths/
 This web site offers a somewhat pedantic however technically accurate
analysis of current issues.

 http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html
 This website is the official Computer Incident Advisory Capability run by
the Department of Energy.

REMEMBER PEOPLE----PLAY FAIR!!!

Chris
98 J-VR6