Re: RE: Windshield Wipers

<<I picked up some Bosch 20 inch blades this weekend. >>

I don't know what year your car is but, I bought some bosch this weekend and
the Drivers side should be 21 and the passenger side should be 19.

Little note, two Pep Boys attendants walking through the parking lot noticed
me opening the Bosch to install them. Before I had a chance to even try and
put them on they took the Bosch from me and both of them struggled to put them
on "for me". They then informed me I had _apparently_ bought the wrong brand
as they wouldn't fit and started walking back in the store to exchange them
for me.  I then took them from them and said just because _you_ cant get them
on doesn't mean they don't fit. I slipped them on and drove off laughing while
they just stood there flabergasted.  Tee hee hee!

Angie "The Emasculator" Y.
'95 Red GLX 5 spd.