RE:

Title: RE:

Hmmm ... posting useless messages to the list ... would hate to do that, ehh Kevin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ng, Kevin (NationsCredit) [mailto:kevin.ng@nationscredit.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 1999 3:31 PM
To: 'jettaglx@igtc.com'
Subject: RE:

Say what? Of course if you've never had the grinding problem, you shouldn't
have any clue what John is talking about. It's like saying, "Help! I need
some assistance refinancing my mortgage," and having someone reply, "Huh?
Mortgage? Well, MY house is already paid for." Let's think a little before
posting a useless message to the list, ok?

Not a flame, just making a point.

Kevin