RE:

I had this problem and it occurs after the clutch is in and you're
shifting into second.  I tried moving my seat up and making sure the
pedal was all the way down but my legs got sorta cramped.  I also
tried letting the revs go down, didn't like that option.  Lately I
haven't noticed it.  Not sure if that's good or bad.

Sermin

---FlyinVR6 <FlyinVR6@li.net> wrote:

> Hey John,
> I think you may be concentrating too much on kicking some ass, and the
> grinding you hear is your teeth. I've never heard of this problem
before nor
> have I ever experienced it myself. The only thing that I can think
of is
> that you are letting up on the clutch too early.
> Take care,
> -FlyinVR6
> ICQ : 8994103
> AIM : SwiftVR6