Re:

I had assumed it was the fault of something in the car, not in the driver.  I
can, i admit, only state what my own experience.

However, following your logic, we should probably scrub this list.  Because
there is no way anyone can help anyone else without first experiencing their
problems.  What would have happenned if noone else on the list had that
problem?  Would we have thought (okay, assumed) a: his car is faulty, or b: he
has a faulty driving style.  Personally, i assume the best about people most of
the time, and would assume that there was something wrong with the car.

Anyway.  I didn't mean it in a bad way in the first place, and i apologize if
anyone took it that way.

Sundie....