RE: VW connector Part #'s...

Take a look at the back of your euro switch (or stock switch, whichever you
have in your hand). You should see a  whole bunch of little connector slots.
When you go to the parts counter, ask to see the part and make sure they
look the same. It shouldn't be too difficult. There are only two sizes I
believe, just be sure you get the one for the correct width.

I used the reverse light bulb and it works perfectly.

Kevin