VW connector Part #'s...

Rear Fog Question (again)...

Does anyone have a current Part # for the
connectors that fit into the wiring harnesses?
I called my VW dealer today to find out if they
actually carried N-903-352-03... but they said
that part number is obsolete and the new part
number is:  000-979-133.  Does anyone know
if this is the correct part I need to place wires
into the wiring harnesses?  Maybe Don can
answer this question.  My VW dealer is selling
them for $2.51 a piece.  I just want to make
sure before I go out there and purchase this
part.

Also... should I just ask for the reverse-light
bulb to use for my rear-fog lights?  Or do I
need a different bulb?

Thanks,

-Chuck Simpson...
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6

BTW:  I read quite a few old entries from the
ListQuest site and have found several sets
of instructions on installation.  Thanks Kevin
Ng for the link!