salty air

<<You may also want to check the "snow screen" in the airbox. It is a fine
mesh screen screwed to the inside of the intake side of the airbox and could
be clogged with crap...>>

I would never think of this (why im on the list ;-) and it makes me wonder. My
car sat at a dealership at the beach for at least six months before I bought
it.  I noticed my calipers were a little rusty (I was thinking of painting
them) and asked my local dealership mechanic about the rust. He said it most
likely came from sitting at the beach for an extended period of time, but the
rust wouldn't affect performance. My question is, is there anything else prone
to damage by sitting up at the beach as it did. Something I maybe should get
checked?

Angie Y.
'95 Red GLX 5spd
deseosa@aol.com