Re: tire continuation

215/45R15 will get the closest to the current wheel diameter.
Unfortunately, only one brand of tires, and one specific model come in that
size.  TOYO Proxes T1 PLus.  Good tire, though.  It's what i use.  If you
got 215/50R15, your diameter is more than 105% out of whack, and you may
experience acceleration loss.

Sundie...