electric windows click when closing

I bought my '95 GLX, less than three months ago. It's Volkswagen Assured with
the minimum warranty.  The right front window has started clicking LOUDLY when
it's closed.  The driver side did it two times, but never again since then. I
heard there are problems with the motors on these things. Does anyone know
what's causing this sound and if it will be under warranty when I take it in?
Should I be worried about the window that did it twice, but magically quit?

TIA,
Angie Y.
'95 Red GLX 5 speed