Re: Superbowl Cruise Highlights.....(long)

Wow thats (VERY) impressive. When are the pics going to be available for
those of us who couldn't attend? I personally would like to see some of the
other GLX's out there, especially the one for best show.

I find it strange that there wasn't any attendance north of CT. No MA, NH,
or VT reps. Thats too bad, because I know that VT actually has a lot of
"PHLY" VW's, especially in the Southwest Corner...Oh well

Can't wait for the pics...

Thanks-
Chris
98 J-VR6

Oh yeah---How did Greg get out of getting a ticket for excessive speeds???
And whats the deal with getting pulled over for having a "BOW" on your
rearview mirror???

Thanks again...