RE: tires

Basically, the stock Goodyear Eagle GAs are major POSs. They really suck.
They have marginal dry handing and downright unsafe handling in rain and
snow even when new. I junked mine at 22kmi, most others here didn't wait
even that long.

Advice?
Replace as quickly as possible with a nice Michelin tire. Stay away from
Dunlops too, I had all 4 tear sidewalls within 3 weeks of each other. Mine
were D60A2.

I have Michelin MXV now, there are real nice...

Hope this helps...
Cab
95 GLX