RE: tires

Just some data:  Consumer Reports used to highly recommend the Dunlop D60A2
for their Taurus crowd.  Since Dunlop's changing to the JLB design, CR no
longer recommends the D60A2.  I find it to be a middling perf A/S.  The Toyo
T1 Plus or Mich MXX3 are both excellent but $$$.  But Yoke's top Nexus is on
fire sale prices at the Tire Rack in the $100-200 range.  Just as good.

I don't like the BFG T/A ZR, driving the piss out of a tire test Z3 with
them on had them squirming and squealing all over.  But the new STREET BFG
G-Force KD (not R1) are the shit in top tires, this is a full depth hybrid
track/street tire, 1.02 lateral G's.  Just look at the big yellow fold out
ads in the Feb./Mar. mags.

Gary Lin