Heated seats and fuses (Revisited)

Hey all,

     About a month ago we were talking about how our heated seats don't work
anymore and someone suggested checking the fuses.  I looked at my fuses
yesterday and none was specifically designated for the seat heaters.  I'm
wondering if the person who suggested this found the fuse which controls the
heaters?  I'm assuming that they share a fuse with something else; but
everything else on my car seems to work.  Thanks.

Happy holidays!

Eric Wang
1994 black Vento VR6 / aftermarket Trek edition -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein
Sport shocks and struts, Remus cat-back exhaust, Autotech Q-Chip, K&N
drop-in filter, Mintex Redbox pads, BBS RZ-II, 1998 Green Trek 930
http://www.princeton.edu/~ericwang