Re: selling a 99 A3

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, jeremy schroetter wrote:

> I don't think that I try and rip anyone off.
> I have sold several cars - I am just having a
> dificult time getting rid of this one.

Take the hint.  If you can't get rid of it, then
you may just have to take the hit and lower the price
to something reasonable.  It's a bummer, but that's
how it goes.  You're still asking $500 less than
what I paid for mine NEW, and 20K miles on a 99 is
pretty harsh.

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick
john@hypergeek.net                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/