Jetta flooded!! [follow-up]

Hi All,

Just a note to follow-up on the leak I had where water would come into the
cabin from the floor vents. Took it to the deaker and they cleaned the A/C
condenser drain valve, thats what they think was causing it. (Middle of
the engine, low down on the fire wall) They also cleaned the sunroof drain
hoses while they were at it. I'll keep my fingers crossed, so far, so
good. Hope this helps those who where having similar problems.

By the way, a fellow lister, Steve had suggested the same fix. Thanks.

Later,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black