RE: suspension

At first I thought the helper springs were there for a smooth ride also. I
mean, how can this suspension feel so damn smooth with 400# springs? But
actually now I believe they are there so that you can adjust the height more
easily. Next time you jack up the car and lower it, notice that the helper
springs compress fully from just the weight of the car. So, the coilovers
still really have "linear rate" springs.

With my 17" rims, I've tried to *raise* them past the factory settings
(which lower the car quite a bit to begin with), and once those helper
springs compress all the way, dialing up the suspension with those spanner
wrenches is extremely tough even though there's plenty of thread left. Oh
well, time to do some fender rolling...

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue