Bumpers and body parts

Hey everyone.  I'm a starter here.  Just beginning to actually work out my
plans.  I was wondering if you all had any suggestions as far as bumpers.
See, there's this bumper, called "Razor" through Strictly Foreign.  It would
look real nice on my car.  Now, only thing is... what about a rear bumper,
and side skirts?  I don't want to have this kick ass front bumper, but stock
all over.  Ya know?  Know where I could get anything?  Also, I want to shave
my side markers and Wolfsburg logo, and place an M3 side marker where the
Wolfsburg logo is now.  Any hints or suggestions?  Now, back to that whole
tire thing that everyone has been talking about the last message....  How
are Nitto NT-555's?  I want some of them.  But am wondering how the
treadwear/grip is on them.  And finally, suspension.  I am about to get some
Tokico gas shocks.  Now, for springs and struts...  what do you suggest if
these gas shocks are definitely being put on?  I've heard Jamex is good.
Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help.

TJ
'87 Jetta GL

On the road of life, there are passengers, and there are drivers.  Drivers wanted.
     - Volkswagen of America
FREE Email for ALL! Sign up at http://www.mail.com