BFG's

Ian, they're BFGoodrich tires.  Can't remember the name, but they're BFG's.
They come in yellow stripes, and blue and red ones are either out or they're
on their way, according to an article I read in one magazine or another.
They're not cheap, though.  I'll bet they're running close to $120 or more
apiece.  They're kinda nifty, though.  I'm trying to get my roommate to drop
them on his 95 GTI VR6.  Happy shopping.

Ryan

Ryan Roossinck
rooss1rs@cmich.edu
"The Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me."  Galatians 2:20