suspension update

Yeah, you guys are right.  It just is how it looks.  My snobbish
M3-driving roomate says that it didn't look like they cut it at all.

However, tonite I drove up to SF.  On the on-ramp to Highway 101, I
punched it.  The car snapped around perfectly.  I did not have to
break.  A lot less understeer.  I tried this on a couple of turns in the
city - take the inside lane, no brakes.  I gave as much input as I used
to, but this time the car actually when where I pointed.

And then on the way home, I took the Shorline exit at a great rate of
speed.  Before I always had to brake to keep the car under control.  Not
so anymore - the car was under control and I didn't brake until the
light turned red.

This is gonna be fun. :-)

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick