Re: suspension

I agree that coilovers are the best (yet a little noisy for the street)
solution .  But why do you say that cutting the coils make the car "bounce
around like a Honda"?  Coil springs stiffen 10% for each "live" coil cut.
Cutting a "dead" coil (the ones stacked on top of each other) won't change
the stiffness but will change ride height.  In fact that's normally what
they are there for.

Mitch Lewis
'97 GLX
Thinking about suspension/tires/wheels