Re: suspension

John,
That is one of the main reasons that I got H&R coilovers-height
adjustability.  Your springs did do as promised, the problem is the design
of the fenders.  Take a look at your Jetta's profile and you'll see that the
rear fender doesn't rise as high as the front does.  That means in order to
get an even stance, you need to dump the front far more than the rear, or it
will look like the car is sagging.  The only option is to cut your springs
in the front and bounce around like a Honda, get coilovers and have infinite
adjustability and incredible handling, or learn to live with it.  You know
what I did.
'95 Jetta VR6