Re: suspension

>So I got my ND Stage I suspension on Wed (Neuspeed Sport Lowering springs
>and Boge Progas shocks), and a couple of my friends have pointed out
>that it looks like it was lowered in the back more than in the front.
>And I would agree.  There's no way they could have put stuff on backwards,
>right?  I know it sounds silly, but I thought it was supposed to lower
>1.5" in the front and 1" in the rear.
>
>Thanks,
>John

John, if you'll notice on any stock Jetta, the front fenders/wheel wells
are higher than the rear. Thus, the back always will LOOK as though it is
lower than the front (when in reality it's simply that the fender is
physically a larger/higher opening in the front). So unless you do indeed
lower the front farther than the rear, it will always look thus. I don't
know that I recommend lowering them by differing amounts, as perhaps
there needs to be a balance there. But I'm not the mechanic and quite
definitely not the expert.
-T

Zip-zap ... zip-zap ... it's Tom ... Tom Boyer ... cyng@lamere.net!
         ... who cares?