Re: brake pads

Unless your brake pads are wearing thin, I would wait to get new pads. When
you do, you should also look into new ATE rotors which have the atom-shaped
slotting. Mintex pads offer stock braking characteristics with a lot less
dust, while the Ferodos offer better than stock braking with more (but
easier to clean) dust. Ferodos are also $20-30 more than Mintex.

-VA
97 Jetta GLX