Re: New shocks and springs need alignment specs.

Alignments are funny things.  You will get many varying opinions on
this topic.

I'll give you mine.  I'm running H&R coilovers, BTW.

The rear is probably out of spec (its not adjustable) so you could
have it shimmed.  I opted not to get it shimmed.

You can do what you want with the front.  I opted for a little neg
camber to help with cornering (-1.5 degrees) and a bit of toe out to
help with turn in and to combat the suspension's tendency to toe in
on compression (1/16" on each side)

The car doesn't wander, turns in fast and handles well.  I haven't
noticed any irregular tire wear.

Cheers,

----
Jeff Newton