Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 13:01:24 -0400
From: Michael Otten <motten@fcmc.com>
Subject: [gti-vr6] Hella Dual Round (& MK4's too) Group Purchase

The Hella group purchase is nearing it's conclusion.  This will
definitely be the last call.  For anyone still interested in partaking,
here are the details.

Hella Dual Rounds (for Mk3):

Clear:    $400
Smoked:   $475

Hella MK4 for Mk3 headlights: $425

Please place your orders with the Potter people before Friday.  They can
be reached at:   888 3VW PART

Thanks again to those already involved.

Mike Otten