Re: Badge Placement

I did the same thing.  Bought the VentoGLX from parts4vws.com.  I removed
the Jetta badge and replaced the GLX with the VentoGLX badge leaving the VR6
under the new Vento badge.  It wasn't very hard.

Used dental floss to break the sponge tape from the badge. Then used "Goof
Off" or "Goo Gone" to eat up the tape on the car.  Polished the section up
and then stuck on the VentoGLX on.

Now deciding on whether or not to replace the chrome VW symbol with a black
one.