Re: Badge Placement

John,

     Did you get the plain Vento badge or the VentoGLX badge?  I got the
VentoGLX badge, and ended up putting it on the left side, where the original
Jetta badge was.  To make sure that it was properly aligned, I took a ruler
and made sure that the top and bottom of the badge were the same distance
from the side of the trunk lid, and also that the left and right of the
badge were the same distance from the top of the trunk lid (I used masking
tape to mark off these measurements).  Also, you want to make sure that
there's absolutely no wax on the surface, and that there's no moisture (you
should wipe it off with rubbing alcohol so that it'll dry off better).

Eric Wang
1994 black Vento VR6 / aftermarket Trek edition -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein
Sport shocks and struts, Remus cat-back exhaust, Autotech Q-Chip, K&N
drop-in filter, Mintex Redbox pads, BBS RZ-II, 1998 Green Trek 930
http://www.princeton.edu/~ericwang/power.html