Re: I've been updated!!!

Matt:

   First, let me say: nice car! I personally dislike the window banner (I
don't like any window banners - personal preference) or the Golf
headlights (again, personal preference), but otherwise it's a sweet ride.
   Two questions, and one suggestion.
   1) Why is the rear VW emblem upside-down? It looks great
colour-matched (my own black '95 GLX has colour-matched rear emblem and
badges (chrome VR^, though, as I prefer)), but what's the significance of
having it upside-down?
   2) When are you going to put on your web site a how-to for the rest of
us on how you got your Corrado spoiler installed and operative?
   Otherwise, nice car. Very nice.

-T
'95 GLX (black on black)

Zip-zap ... zip-zap ... it's Tom ... Tom Boyer ... cyng@lamere.net!