Re: I've been updated!!!

    The reason the badges are upside down is actually very simple.  Upside
down, it makes my initials  MAO.
    I now have a black VR6 badge in the front that kindof blends in.  A
little bit of a sleeper.  On the window banner, I'm still in the process of
debating whether I like it or not, but it does keep the sun out of my eyes.
    I'll take the part about the corrado spoiler under consideration.  Its a
pretty pricey piece of mechanism if you have to buy it outright...you're
looking at about 800 big ones from the dealer and about 400 from a local
junkyard.  You won't find it much cheaper. I lucked out in that a friend
wrecked an SLC, so I got it for cheaper than that.
    As soon as I get the golf hood, the golf lights will look like they were
made to be there, and won't look as awkward.  (don't everyone check back and
look for my hood gap, i'm ashamed of it too)  But I do have a golf hood on
the way..

Thanks!
Matt
http://www.vr6.org/matts.htm