Re: wheel cleaner for BBS

"The Wax Shop" is a brand name. It's the brand with the blue car as its
symbol. I got it at a detail shop.  I needed some tire cleener, so I asked
the owner what he recommended. I'm not sure what other places sell that brand
name. I just bought some cleaner made by VW/Audi especially for their cars
from the VW dealership. I haven't used it yet but I can let you know how it
does.

Angie and Fernando the GLX

<<
 Thanks Angie, but where did you get this kit?  Is the Wax Shop a brand or a
 store?  Sorry for my ignorance, but I have never heard of it and I would
 really like to try it.

 Thanks again! >>