Re: spark plugs ATTN Christopher Cooley

Well, see there - you caught me.  I don't know either.  On behalf of two list
members, how does one acess the archives?

Dave,
Have you figured out how to remove the top section of the airbox, as if you
were to change the air filter?  I only ask 'cause I had a bit of a challenge
doing this given the cramped engine quarters.  Before I go on about what to do
after this (resonator cone and pre-mesh), let me know.  We'll take it from
there...

-CHris