Re: Oil questions

It's just over 5 quarts. I either use Mobil 1 or Redline 20w-50. Hengst
makes the OEM filter. The best prices for filters (~$10 US) either seem to
be from Timmons VW (http://dealer.vw.com/visit/timmons) or Potterman...

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999 Talitmon@aol.com wrote:

> I usually pick up a 6 quart case at Sam's Club
> for $23.25 U.S.  I've also picked up the filter at
> Kragen (13.99U.S.) Napa(16.99U.S.) Suprisingly
> I've gotten the filter the cheapest at the dealer.
> I have heard of a company called Timmons
> (mail order) they have the filter for like 12.00U.S.
>
> Talat
> 97 GLX
> Blk/Blk

Peter Loron                                                  peterl@cnw.com
Before the invention of eruptions, lava had to be carried down the mountain
by hand and thrown on the sleeping villagers. This took a lot of time.