RE: Oil questions

Hengst makes the OEM filters for the VR6. There are a few others out there,
but the Hengst has worked the best for me. Try Potterman for the filters,
less than $10 I believe.

You also need to check which VR6 filter will work; pre-96.5 models use a
different filter (metal casing) than than post-96.5 models (plastic casing).
Check your engine code to make sure.

Kevin
97 GLX Windsor Blue