Re: spark plugs ATTN Christopher Cooley

Chris,

In your message you mentioned the  'resonator cone and pre-screen.' Are
those part of the intake system, and are they easy to remove?

>removed the resonator cone and pre-screen.

I kinda wish I had been able to pick up a 97 blk/blk w/ Bose that I spotted
after I started dealing on my '96. Also, those Windsor Blue ones are really
nice. However, although ONLY a  96, I did manage to get a good warranty on
it, which I wouldn't have had on the 97 (private sale).